Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post Reply 
Football suggestions from Mlive
Author Message
okgc Offline
Heisman
*

Posts: 5,509
Joined: Jul 2007
Reputation: 38
I Root For: WMU
Location:
Post: #1
Football suggestions from Mlive
My favorites
Quote:Hire a coach with some big controversy in his past or hire the first woman football coach. When the press shows up in droves-then the fans will too.

Quote:stop playing teams that not one person is interested in watching.
Quote:stop playing teams that not one person is interested in watching.
Quote:stop playing teams that not one person is interested in watching.
Sorry I think WMU is stuck with EMU on the schedule

http://www.mlive.com/broncos/index.ssf/2...er_default
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 05:08 PM by okgc.)
12-11-2012 05:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Kimbosucks Offline
Heisman
*

Posts: 6,563
Joined: Oct 2008
Reputation: 86
I Root For: WMU/Boat Drinks
Location: Jamaica Mistaka
Post: #2
RE: Football suggestions from Mlive
(12-11-2012 05:06 PM)okgc Wrote:  My favorites
Quote:Hire a coach with some big controversy in his past or hire the first woman football coach. When the press shows up in droves-then the fans will too.

Quote:stop playing teams that not one person is interested in watching.
Quote:stop playing teams that not one person is interested in watching.
Quote:stop playing teams that not one person is interested in watching.
Sorry I think WMU is stuck with EMU on the schedule

http://www.mlive.com/broncos/index.ssf/2...er_default

99% are morons... the other 1% are from here.
12-11-2012 05:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thegeneral Offline
Heisman
*

Posts: 5,000
Joined: Oct 2006
Reputation: 119
I Root For: WMU, OU
Location: Orion Township, MI
Post: #3
RE: Football suggestions from Mlive
(12-11-2012 05:12 PM)Kimbosucks Wrote:  99% are morons... the other 1% are from here.

I don't think those two groups are mutually exclusive though...
12-11-2012 05:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jubbasubba Offline
All American
*

Posts: 3,971
Joined: Apr 2007
Reputation: 39
I Root For:
Location:
Post: #4
RE: Football suggestions from Mlive
(12-11-2012 05:35 PM)thegeneral Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 05:12 PM)Kimbosucks Wrote:  99% are morons... the other 1% are from here.

I don't think those two groups are mutually exclusive though...

haha
12-11-2012 05:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Kimbosucks Offline
Heisman
*

Posts: 6,563
Joined: Oct 2008
Reputation: 86
I Root For: WMU/Boat Drinks
Location: Jamaica Mistaka
Post: #5
RE: Football suggestions from Mlive
(12-11-2012 05:35 PM)thegeneral Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 05:12 PM)Kimbosucks Wrote:  99% are morons... the other 1% are from here.

I don't think those two groups are mutually exclusive though...

touche'
12-11-2012 06:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nacho Offline
All American
*

Posts: 4,795
Joined: Mar 2011
Reputation: 82
I Root For: WMU
Location: Indianapolis
Post: #6
RE: Football suggestions from Mlive
I don't post on mlive. Surprise surprise! I think hiring the first ever woman head coach would be awesome!
12-11-2012 06:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kimbosucks Offline
Heisman
*

Posts: 6,563
Joined: Oct 2008
Reputation: 86
I Root For: WMU/Boat Drinks
Location: Jamaica Mistaka
Post: #7
RE: Football suggestions from Mlive
(12-11-2012 06:32 PM)Nacho Wrote:  I don't post on mlive. Surprise surprise! I think hiring the first ever woman head coach would be awesome!

Only if it is Kate Upton...
12-11-2012 06:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

MajorHoople Offline
Hall of Famer
*

Posts: 11,307
Joined: Apr 2007
Reputation: 161
I Root For: WMU Broncos
Location: Waldo, Read, Hyames
Post: #8
RE: Football suggestions from Mlive
(12-11-2012 06:39 PM)Kimbosucks Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 06:32 PM)Nacho Wrote:  I don't post on mlive. Surprise surprise! I think hiring the first ever woman head coach would be awesome!

Only if it is Kate Upton...

I thought you had Brittney Palmer, Kimbo?

Man, are you "Fickell"...
12-11-2012 07:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EA3 Offline
Heisman
*

Posts: 7,982
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation: 134
I Root For: WMU
Location: Kalamazoo
Post: #9
RE: Football suggestions from Mlive
A lot of those mlive posters are not educated on fbs football. Those comments are brutal
12-11-2012 07:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
conaire Offline
1st String
*

Posts: 1,476
Joined: Oct 2007
Reputation: 33
I Root For: winners
Location:
Post: #10
RE: Football suggestions from Mlive
(12-11-2012 07:43 PM)EA3 Wrote:  A lot of those mlive posters are not educated on fbs football. Those comments are brutal

EA hang around here you will notice similarities unfortunately And they will post with conviction their inaccuracies and brutally uneducated posts. (Watch UMbronco and Pfunk on the mlive board 01-wingedeagle )
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 08:23 PM by conaire.)
12-11-2012 08:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Kimbosucks Offline
Heisman
*

Posts: 6,563
Joined: Oct 2008
Reputation: 86
I Root For: WMU/Boat Drinks
Location: Jamaica Mistaka
Post: #11
RE: Football suggestions from Mlive
(12-11-2012 07:29 PM)MajorHoople Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 06:39 PM)Kimbosucks Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 06:32 PM)Nacho Wrote:  I don't post on mlive. Surprise surprise! I think hiring the first ever woman head coach would be awesome!

Only if it is Kate Upton...

I thought you had Brittney Palmer, Kimbo?

Man, are you "Fickell"...

I am complicated... I wouldn't kick either one of them out of bed for eating crackers.
12-11-2012 09:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bronco1988 Offline
Special Teams
*

Posts: 559
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation: 6
I Root For: WMU!
Location: Southwest Michigan
Post: #12
RE: Football suggestions from Mlive
I know Kate's dad. I will run it by him.
12-11-2012 10:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kimbosucks Offline
Heisman
*

Posts: 6,563
Joined: Oct 2008
Reputation: 86
I Root For: WMU/Boat Drinks
Location: Jamaica Mistaka
Post: #13
RE: Football suggestions from Mlive
(12-11-2012 10:01 PM)bronco1988 Wrote:  I know Kate's dad. I will run it by him.

Giddy up!
12-11-2012 10:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 




User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


Copyright © 2002-2019 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2019 MyBB Group.