Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2009 Badger game...good time to get them?
Bookmark and Share
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Legend

I Root For: any UT opponent
2009 Badger game...good time to get them?
I was watching the beginning of the IU and Wisc game today and noticed that UW is a JR dominated team, especially with their defensive impact players. THus I think they will have a really really strong defense next year but could be vulnerable in 2009 when they come to HUSKIE STADIUM :)
10-27-2007 11:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
RE: 2009 Badger game...good time to get them?
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:I was watching the beginning of the IU and Wisc game today and noticed that UW is a JR dominated team, especially with their defensive impact players. THus I think they will have a really really strong defense next year but could be vulnerable in 2009 when they come to HUSKIE STADIUM :)
I think you mean SF don't you? 05-stirthepot
10-27-2007 11:28 AM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Legend

RobertN Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:I was watching the beginning of the IU and Wisc game today and noticed that UW is a JR dominated team, especially with their defensive impact players. THus I think they will have a really really strong defense next year but could be vulnerable in 2009 when they come to HUSKIE STADIUM :)

haha nope Huskie stadium, but I know we have talked about that already. Tomorrow Ill have my 2009 Badger/Huskie gameday weather forecast robert. :)
10-27-2007 11:33 AM
niubrad00 Offline
Boss

I Root For: NIU
It will probably be moved to SF sadly.
10-27-2007 12:19 PM

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:
RobertN Wrote:

haha nope Huskie stadium, but I know we have talked about that already. Tomorrow Ill have my 2009 Badger/Huskie gameday weather forecast robert. :)
Using that Farmers almanac again? 03-lmfao Actually, what does this winter out here look like? I believe your Farmers almanac shows it as snowy but the last I heard was the "experts" called for "normal" weather.
10-27-2007 12:28 PM
niu79 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
niubrad00 Wrote:It will probably be moved to SF sadly.

Agreed. When I was a student in the 70's a home game against the Badgers was an unlikely dream. To pass up that opportunity now for the almighty dollar is further evidence that our program reached its zenith in 2003, and that we are unable or unwilling to do better.
10-27-2007 12:33 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Legend

RobertN Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:
RobertN Wrote:

Using that Farmers almanac again? 03-lmfao Actually, what does this winter out here look like? I believe your Farmers almanac shows it as snowy but the last I heard was the "experts" called for "normal" weather.

The call for normal weather you heard is probably a result of being in a La Nina. Typically in your part of the country, i.e. the elitiest northeast, the impacts are a little less clear for La Nina. Pacific northwest is usually wet while southeast is usually dry. Does typically mean warmer than normal temps for you with less of a precip signal. So chances are you will be disappointed yet again with this winter :)
10-27-2007 03:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2019 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.