Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Colts win!
cbfranchise3 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

No defense, but another exciting game in Kansas City. Great fans and atmosphere.
01-11-2004 04:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Terpy Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

I cant see anyone stopping Indy right now.
01-11-2004 09:21 PM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies

Terpy Wrote:I cant see anyone stopping Indy right now.
have you forgotten new England? i can't see indy stopping anybody with that defense.
01-11-2004 11:03 PM
Terpy Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

flyingswoosh Wrote:
Terpy Wrote:I cant see anyone stopping Indy right now.
have you forgotten new England? i can't see indy stopping anybody with that defense.
:rolleyes: No I havent forgoten New England smart ******. Perhaps you have forgtotten that Indy came within a couple of inches of beating New England just a few weeks ago. Peyton Manning is playing better than he ever has before, they have yet to punt in the playoffs. Perhaps you dont understand how significant that is.
01-11-2004 11:12 PM

10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

For once, I agree with KidSwoosh. New England's defense will stop Indy. In fact, I think New England is the only D that could stop Indy at this point in time. Look at how they shut down my Titans last night. :( We could not get anything on the ground going at all, and McNair couldn't find anyone open to throw to, our receivers were covered like white on rice. So, NE can obviously play both facets of defense, which will ultimately prove to be the demise of the Colts. Sorry, but the Pats seem to be on a mission.
Brady, Bruschi, McGinest, Smith, and Co.....I say they are the best team in football right now, and they win SB XXXVIII rather easily, regardless of their NFC opponent.
01-12-2004 02:49 AM
Terpy Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

I think Indy's offense is significantly better than Tennesee's, and Peyton Manning IMO is playing better than any QB has played in awhile. New England is good on defense but I dont think they consistently stop Indianapolis. As I said before remember what happened when they last met, the Colts lost at the goal line and they put up a lot of points in that game. Peyton Manning must believe his team can do anything this year also remember the game against Tampa Bay earlier in the season, that was an incredicble comeback.

On the other side of the ball the Colt's may not have the best defense around but you know what is coming when you play New England and I think the Colts will be able to be good enough to contain them, atleast to the degree that they contained the Cheifs (ie holding them to a few field goals instead of touchdowns everytime down the field).

The X factor of course is the croud but the Arrowhead stadium had to be one of the loudest stadiums I have seen and it didnt seem to hurt the Colts all that much.

Regardless of the outcome it should be a great game.
01-12-2004 04:12 AM
cbfranchise3 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

I would have to agree with Terpy on this one. I am not saying the Colts will score on every possession like they did against the Chiefs, but they are rolling right now and I can't see the Patriots scoring more points than them. James may be the key in this game though, he needs to have at least 75 yards on the ground. The Colts D will have an easier time with Antoine Smith than Priest Holmes.
01-12-2004 07:57 AM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies

Terpy Wrote:I think Indy's offense is significantly better than Tennesee's, and Peyton Manning IMO is playing better than any QB has played in awhile. New England is good on defense but I dont think they consistently stop Indianapolis. As I said before remember what happened when they last met, the Colts lost at the goal line and they put up a lot of points in that game. Peyton Manning must believe his team can do anything this year also remember the game against Tampa Bay earlier in the season, that was an incredicble comeback.

On the other side of the ball the Colt's may not have the best defense around but you know what is coming when you play New England and I think the Colts will be able to be good enough to contain them, atleast to the degree that they contained the Cheifs (ie holding them to a few field goals instead of touchdowns everytime down the field).

The X factor of course is the croud but the Arrowhead stadium had to be one of the loudest stadiums I have seen and it didnt seem to hurt the Colts all that much.

Regardless of the outcome it should be a great game.
now do you think a great defense beats a great offense any day?
01-18-2004 07:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2019 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.