GAMEDAY THREAD: App State at Tennessee 7:30pm et SEC Network
Bookmark and Share
WolfBird Offline
All American

I Root For:
GAMEDAY THREAD: App State at Tennessee 7:30pm et SEC Network
(09-01-2016 11:37 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 11:32 PM)TheMackAttack Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 10:59 PM)WolfBird Wrote:  I'm screwing with everyone who isn't a Red Wolf.

I'm not here to make pals. App fans get it worse because from where I sit, they're even more deserving than Georgia Southern fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#WolvesUp

At least your honest about it. It doesn't change the fact that psychologically there's something wrong with that. I know people like to use the phrase, "Do what makes you happy." But they don't really mean it if you can't be happy unless it's at somebody else's expense. You're a teenager right? Maybe you'll grow out of it.

If you grew up in Arkansas, you'd understand where we come from a little better. It's considered a crime here practically to cheer for an instate team to lose. We've been told for years that the reason Arkansas State fans were horrible people is because we cheered for the Razorbacks and UCA to lose.

For many of us, we'd honestly hope and prefer everyone rooted for us to get our brains beat in. We'd rather be hated and vilified than universally loved.

Correct. I don't mind being the bad guy. It's a necessary role and frankly we fill it pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#WolvesUp
09-01-2016 11:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
GAMEDAY THREAD: App State at Tennessee 7:30pm et SEC Network - WolfBird - 09-01-2016 11:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2020 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.