CSNbbs
getting from sun life stadium to wherever - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-462.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois Archives (/forum-792.html)
+----- Thread: getting from sun life stadium to wherever (/thread-608048.html)

getting from sun life stadium to wherever - harem - 12-17-2012 08:55 PM

Hello Huskie fans, those of you who are lucky enough to be going to the orange bowl. Do you know how you are getting back to wherever you may be staying at? I dont. I know it is not far as the crow flies seems the stadium is on 199th st. 2269 in miami gardens fl and not that far from where I am staying at arizona st. in Hollywood fl, maybe 6 miles is all but I am sure I can get there for the game but not how I can get back what will be late at night. Hey, if I can get a lift from one of you people its not far to where I need to go and I would pay you for it. Thanks

RE: getting from sun life stadium to wherever - Huskiefan38 - 12-17-2012 09:07 PM

We'll probably be taking a taxi back to Miami Beach. I'm sure there will be other huskie fans to split a taxi with while you are there.

RE: getting from sun life stadium to wherever - randyfensfanclub1 - 12-17-2012 11:21 PM

I will say this in addition, REMEMBER WHERE YOU PARKED!

Sounds dumb, but write down your section. We were absolutely lost after the SB. Took an hour to find where it was. It was dark, we forgot which side we came in on and all sides looked the same, lots looked the same and there are no real markers. And parking is on all sides and the stadium is diagonal.

Perhaps a few adult beverages played a part, but we weren't the only ones and someone will get lost at the OB.

RE: getting from sun life stadium to wherever - NIU2010 - 12-17-2012 11:25 PM

I will figure it out when the Games over