CSNbbs
Pre-Game Activities? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-462.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois Archives (/forum-792.html)
+----- Thread: Pre-Game Activities? (/thread-607553.html)

Pre-Game Activities? - Victory In View - 12-15-2012 03:07 PM

I'm sure this is posted somewhere else, but I can't seem to find it. What is everyone doing before the game? I know the alumni association is hosting a "tailgate", but I'm not sure if it's worth it to pay $50 BEFORE drinks. However, that's where I'll be if there isn't a good tailgating alternative.

My girlfriend and I have basically decided that if we have to choose between the NIU New Year's Eve party and the NIU Tailgate, that we would choose the tailgate and go to McSorley's for NYE (seemed like the place the 20-something's were looking at in another thread).

It would be nice to hang out with some kindred spirits!

RE: Pre-Game Activities? - niuguy - 12-15-2012 04:13 PM

My group,I believe is spending Nye in Miami beach and pure game tailgating at the Huskiemobile!

RE: Pre-Game Activities? - JCCNIU31 - 12-15-2012 04:15 PM

My group will be in Ft Lauderdale...more then likley hanging out at the NYE event in downtown FTL area or visting local establishments...

RE: Pre-Game Activities? - MileHighHuskie - 12-15-2012 05:55 PM

(12-15-2012 04:13 PM)niuguy Wrote:  My group,I believe is spending Nye in Miami beach and pure game tailgating at the Huskiemobile!

you will have some Utah Huskies hanging out with you as well. Drive safe down to Florida