CSNbbs
I Am Not Hawkisdrunk - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-462.html)
+----- Forum: WMU Archives (/forum-939.html)
+----- Thread: I Am Not Hawkisdrunk (/thread-483206.html)

I Am Not Hawkisdrunk - bronco5 - 02-22-2011 04:13 PM

Want proof? Check the IP address. Now please stop blaming me for spamming the board. I have the balls to speak my mind on here obviously. I don't need to make a spam name to do so.

Thank you.

RE: I Am Not Hawkisdrunk - Hawkisdrunk - 02-22-2011 04:19 PM

Finally! Someone agrees with me!

RE: I Am Not Hawkisdrunk - MajorHoople - 02-23-2011 08:11 PM

Yeah, nobody has access to TWO computers like a PC AND a lap top, or one in home and another at work-in library...

RE: I Am Not Hawkisdrunk - bronco5 - 02-23-2011 08:38 PM

Its not me dude. Sure just play the blame game. Can't the IP address show where the computer is located/what city? I think its pretty well known I live in East Lansing.

RE: I Am Not Hawkisdrunk - bronco5 - 02-23-2011 08:49 PM

Keep delivering those pizzas

[Image: 1870350.jpg]

RE: I Am Not Hawkisdrunk - ClairtonPanther - 02-26-2011 01:02 AM

They're not the same dude. Unless DB and Bronco5 is the same person beefing with himself.

RE: I Am Not Hawkisdrunk - DesertBronco - 02-26-2011 01:24 AM

It's pretty easy to figure out who's who, and I don't post with any other id than this one. If I wanted to drive everyone here crazy with ip addys and trolling behavior, I could, trust me. AND if you've noticed, the game players are trashing me, not me trashing them from various id's. Think. You can't even remotely go by IP's anymore with the sharing/tethering capabilities of smart phones, ability to release, etc.

Plus, that's not how I roll.

RE: I Am Not Hawkisdrunk - Broncosalumni - 02-26-2011 04:07 PM

[Image: Janitor.jpg]

RE: I Am Not Hawkisdrunk - MajorHoople - 02-26-2011 04:43 PM

I am enjoying "Stampede" so much more since I put b5 and his pseudonyms on "ignore."

RE: I Am Not Hawkisdrunk - bronco5 - 02-26-2011 04:46 PM

(02-26-2011 04:43 PM)MajorHoople Wrote:  I am enjoying "Stampede" so much more since I put b5 and his pseudonyms on "ignore."

Funny! You are on my ignore list too! I just happened to want to see what you said! My "pseudonyms" are Oberon, Phil Atio, and TheJanitor if you want to go and block those. Otherwise I don't really have any I use. You are welcome in advance.

Hawkisdrunk, broncosalumni, and all those other stupid names involving other peoples usernames are not mine. I would suspect they are desertbroncos or yours. It would make sense that they are yours because you continuously point the blame at other people.

RE: I Am Not Hawkisdrunk - DesertBronco - 02-26-2011 08:51 PM

(02-26-2011 04:46 PM)bronco5 Wrote:  
(02-26-2011 04:43 PM)MajorHoople Wrote:  I am enjoying "Stampede" so much more since I put b5 and his pseudonyms on "ignore."

Funny! You are on my ignore list too! I just happened to want to see what you said! My "pseudonyms" are Oberon, Phil Atio, and TheJanitor if you want to go and block those. Otherwise I don't really have any I use. You are welcome in advance.

Hawkisdrunk, broncosalumni, and all those other stupid names involving other peoples usernames are not mine. I would suspect they are desertbroncos or yours. It would make sense that they are yours because you continuously point the blame at other people.

JUST admitted he trolls with other id's. Smart dude.